One of the cornerstones of Piano Picnic is that the courses are convenient and easy to use.
Just one of the ways I deliver these benefits is by designing each piano course to be responsive to different screen sizes and therefore able to be viewed on a computer, tablet or phone. Previously this has required in-browser viewing of the lessons, but I am excited to announce that Piano Picnic courses are now available within a new iOS app!
This iOS app enables you to view the lessons in the piano course you have enrolled in simply by logging in. You can access all content in the courses including video lessons, cheatsheets, demo & backing tracks, and you can even take the quiz from within the app! With each lesson you have the option to view by streaming the video lesson, or you may choose to download the material to access it offline.
This new development makes our courses even easier to navigate and more convenient than ever to access, whether or not you are connected to the internet. And aside from the price of enrolment in the course, the app itself is FREE!
1. On your compatible device (Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch), visit the App Store.
2. Once in the App Store, search for, “Teachable Online Courses”. Or simply click this link.
3. Click the cloud icon to download the app on your device.
4. After downloading, open the app.
5. On the login screen, enter the Email address and Password associated with the student account you’d like to access.
6. You’re in! Upon login, you’ll see the Piano Picnic school along with the specific courses you’re enrolled in.
Browse the images below to see what the app looks like inside!